- - Spotnails
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Full Time
- Wellness contribution , PTO, Profit sharing, 401(k) with match
We are expanding our territory and looking for a growth-minded, process-oriented leader to head up our new team.
If you're just "looking for a job," you need not apply. Are you looking for a challenge? Do you have a superior work ethic and an entrepreneurial spirit? Are you passionate about building a team and caring for people? If so, we'd like to talk to you.
Peace Industries, Inc (dba Spotnails), an award winning producer of pneumatic tools, fasteners and replacement parts headquartered in Rolling Meadows IL, is seeking a Warehouse Manager to help us establish our new warehouse in Doraville GA (Atlanta area).
Reporting directly to the President, the Warehouse Manager will partner with senior leadership to provide support for the diverse needs of both employees and customers as we establish this new warehouse location in one of our strongest regions. This will involve leading staff and training them on our SOP's and making logistics decisions. The focus of this operation is timely and accurate shipments of customer product.
To the qualified Warehouse Manager we offer:
- Salary, commensurate with experience
- Wellness contribution
- Profit sharing
- 401(k) with match
The ideal candidate will have a strong owner attitude and have the ability to lead the warehouse with minimal supervision. They will bring a strong mix of innovation and the ability to provide disciplined execution of processes. The ideal Warehouse Manager will be an effective team builder, lead for growth of employees and customers, and take initiative.
Primary duties of the Warehouse Manager:
- Ensuring associates are positioned to succeed - selection and placement
- Establishing and reporting on Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and associated goals
- Timely and accurate receipts and shipments of product
- Establishing and managing standard operating procedures to provide accurate inventory management
Requirements for the Warehouse Manager:
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Process oriented
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to lift and move 50 lbs
- Ability to drive a forklift a plus
Spotnails, in business for over 75 years, is committed to the growth of all our team members. We are equally committed to offering high quality products and exceptional customer service, enabling our customers in the construction, packaging and manufacturing industries to succeed.
Candidates being interviewed and considered for employment are subject to a pre-employment questionnaire, drug screen, background check, and driving record review.