Project Engineer - Construction
- - Trice Construction
- Chicago, IL, USA
- Full Time
Project Engineer - Construction
Trice Construction Company seeks a Project Engineer to join our award winning team. We are a utility infrastructure and commercial concrete contractor that provides exceptional construction services to Fortune 500 companies and the top 100 general contractors. The Project Engineer will be responsible for a large number of concurrent projects/tickets and assisting in reviewing bid documents (scopes of work, environmental docs, preliminary designs, entitlements, etc.).
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, possesses an acute attention to detail, and will have an analytical mind. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious candidate ready to learn our industry and we encourage entry level or early career candidates to apply. There is unlimited potential for both career and personal growth as your role grows with our company's successes.
To the Project Engineer, we offer:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Excellent health benefitsPaid time off
- 401 (k) plan
- Immediate impact on company growth and bottom line
- Team oriented culture
- Dynamic work and career enhancement
Built on a family legacy of a half century in concrete construction, Trice Construction Company (www.triceconstruction.com ) has incorporated the defining values used for decades with added safety and sustainability to create a resilient, multi-dimensional utility infrastructure and concrete construction firm. Today, we use this approach to serve some of the Midwest's largest public utilities, general contractors, infrastructure contractors and public sector organizations, with specific expertise in the energy industry. We look forward to working with you if you match our dedication to tirelessly serving our clients with distinction.
Responsibilities for the Project Engineer:
- Track and manage workflow and all processes related to ticket based project work
- Estimate project value, coordinate documentation and permits, and maintain daily schedules
- Analyze and report work performance, including KPls and labor hours, and
- report to Project Managers
- Prepare invoices, as required
- Provide analytical support for client presentations
- Support Construction Operations team as directed
Skills and Experience Requirements for the Project Engineer:
- Engineering, Construction Management, Architectural or Accounting degree (or related course of study), completion of Construction Management Certificate Program, or equivalent experienceMinimum 2 years work experience including Internships, part-time positions
- Valid driver's license and clean driving recordSoftware proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Excel and PowerPoint
- Primavera and Microsoft Project experience is a plus
- Extremely organized with ability to prioritize a diversified workload
- Willingness to quickly change priorities and be open-minded to new opportunities
- Shows initiative, diplomacy, and confidentiality in daily actions
Trice Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Share This Page