Customer Service Representative
- - SevenStar 09
- Hauppauge, NY, USA
- Full Time
Customer Service Rep
We are looking for a detail-oriented person with a vibrant personality to join our outstanding team of Customer Service Reps. If you like to work independently in a great working environment, this might be the job for you.
We are a nationwide importer/distributor of consumer products who goes the extra mile to exceed customer expectations. In this role you will carry on our well-deserved reputation for extraordinary customer service to our business customers.
To the qualified candidate we offer:
- Competitive salary that is commensurate with experience
- excellent benefits, including 401(k), medical and life insurance.
Key Responsibilities (Essential Duties and Functions)
- Communicate promptly and courteously with customers via phone, email or fax.
- Provide knowledgeable answers on availability and shipping information to customers
- Analyze and instruct customers on complementary products they might want
- Enter customer orders into APPRISE ERP system.
- Build rapport with customers and establish good working business relationships
- Track returns and document customer issues
- Coordinate shipments from multiple facilities to better service customers
- Share information with Sales/Marketing team to capitalize on sales opportunities
- Work as part of the sales team with outside Sales Representatives to enhance sales
- Extremely strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- 3- 5 years of excellent customer service skills and experience
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Team oriented
- Experience working with Amazon Vendor and Seller Central a plus
- Knowledge of APPRISE ERP software a plus
- Spanish language skills a plus