- The Business Solutions Coach - Sage Ventures
- Baltimore, MD, USA
- Full Time
At Sage, we strive to make a positive impact on the greater communities we serve in the Baltimore Metro area. We build affordable, high quality new home communities that maximize value for our stakeholders. Our property management team provides our tenants with a quality home environment to ensure they feel part of the Sage family.
A great opportunity exists for a sophisticated, organized, and experienced Executive Assistant professional to support our CEO. The ideal candidate for this highly visible and influential role will possess an elevated set of moral and ethical principles, promote the value of trust to our stakeholders and throughout the organization, consistently keep commitments, and employ exceptional follow-through. The successful candidate will possess strong interpersonal skills to assist the CEO in managing existing investor relationships.
This position will serve in a multi-faceted capacity as an information and communication manager for each area of the organization, manage calendars, compose correspondence, acquire and disseminate information, and respond promptly and professionally on behalf of the CEO.
To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Short term disability
- Basic life insurance
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide an exceptional standard of support for the CEO by serving as not only a gatekeeper, but additionally as the central point of contact.
- Proactively assist CEO in keeping organized, focused and effective.
- Organize meetings and functions for the CEO and the Senior Leadership Team.
- Follow-up with Senior Leadership Team commitments on behalf of the CEO.
- Respond to incoming calls and emails for the CEO and provide support as required.
- Professionally compose email and other correspondence on behalf of the CEO.
- Maintain highly organized confidential files and records.
- Manage multiple projects and autonomously provide solutions and assistance.
- Bachelor's degree, or comparable experience.
- Minimum 8+ years of executive administrative support responsibilities, with a high emphasis on and history of successfully maintaining a 1:1 relationship with a senior executive.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Proficiency in business writing composition.
- Confidence and judgment to proactively brief the CEO and address his commitments and issues at hand.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong sense of urgency and time management skills.
- Poise to work with the senior leadership team, various stakeholders and professionals.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to interact with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Resourcefulness with strong problem-solving skills.
- Must have discretion and the ability to work with highly confidential information.
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Share This Page