- - Law Office of Barry Crimmins, P.C.
- Falmouth, MA, USA
- Full Time
Law Office of Barry R. Crimmins is seeking a driven Associate Attorney in elder law and estate planning to join our small boutique firm in Falmouth. The ideal candidate has 5-10 years' experience, is a self-starter with excellent business development skills and an engaging personality.
If you are looking to join a small, family friendly firm with the opportunity to build your personal and professional life under a senior attorney with over 30 years of experience, then this opportunity might be right for you. This person will help build our practice on Cape Cod from our satellite offices in Falmouth and Hyannis.
- Excellent compensation package predicated on a base plus commission, with first year compensation up to $75,000 as you help build the business
- Autonomy, the opportunity to manage yourself, ideal for a self-starter
- Work with a senior attorney with over 30 years' experience to drive your professional development forward
- Potential for partnership in 5-7 years
The Law Offices of Barry R. Crimmins pride themselves on taking a small-town approach to our client relationships and carry that personal commitment into all our cases. With over 30 years' experience practicing law, we focus our practice in a few specific areas so we can provide the highest level of personalized service that our clients have come to expect from us at a reasonable cost. We have created a dynamic atmosphere where all our employees are valued and trusted.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Professional client contact to ensure the matter at hand is moving forward in a timely manner
- Communicate with third party contacts, such as financial advisors, insurance agents and other members of the client's "team"
- Prepare initial draft of documents or drafting instructions for support staff
- Monitor work in progress to minimize any accounts receivable or write-off of fees
- Develop a client following to increase firm's revenue through community outreach. Participate in firms marketing activities, including public speaking engagements, writing articles, networking, and attend CLE seminars to enhance competence in elder law and estate planning.
- 5-10 years' relevant legal experience in estate planning, estate administration and elder law
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Keen attention to detail and solid organization skills
- Exceptional time management and the ability to prioritize
- Ability to anticipate the client's needs to avoid being unprepared at any given moment
- Demonstrated record as a self starter
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Share This Page