- - Trice Construction
- Chicago, IL, USA
- Full Time
Trice Construction Company, an award winning concrete construction firm based in Chicago, Illinois, has a tremendous opportunity for an experienced Construction Superintendent.
We seek an aggressive self-starter who is organized and has hands-on experience managing multiple tasks simultaneously. We need a true team player.
- Hands-on management of field construction activities.
- Establish and maintain a positive rapport and great working relationships with owners and clients.
- Manage company resources including staff and equipment assets.
- Drive construction scheduling, coordinate subcontractors, and supervise work progress.
- Interpret design documents.
- Maintain project quality control.
- Oversee budget compliance and create field production reports.
- Develop and maintain company's safety policies and procedures.
- Build staff initiative and morale.
- 5+ years experience in commercial and industrial construction such as utility and municipal infrastructure.
- Strong job history. Extremely knowledgeable of all aspects of the construction process.
- Excellent ability to communicate well with subcontractors, suppliers, owners, and management.
- Thoroughly understands architectural, structural, mechanical, and electrical plans and specifications.
- Excellent safety track record.
- Ability to demonstrate creative problem solving skills.
- Strong understanding of OSHA requirements. OSHA certification preferred.
- Experience in MS Office including Outlook.
- BA degree a plus.
- A sense of humor.
Trice Construction Company is an equal opportunity employer that offers excellent benefits and an exciting work environment.