- - Senior Helpers
- Newton, MA, USA
- Full Time
Generous Comp plan for those who qualify. We are looking for an experienced Home Care or VNA Marketer to support our Metro / Metro West office (Arlington, Belmont, Boston, Brighton, Brookline, Cambridge, Chestnut Hill, Dover, Needham, Newton, Somerville, Waltham, Watertown, Wellesley, Weston) relationships out of our Wellesley office.
Senior Helpers Boston & South Shore is entering its 10th year and enjoys an outstanding reputation for its Nurse led care Home Care programs. Our agency provides the full complement of non-medical support. We are well known as an innovator in traditional home care, Dementia Care, Recovery Care, Aging in Place, Parkinson's Care and Complex Care. We provide care from 4 hours to 24/7 for our clients.
As the community relations coordinator you will be responsible for developing and maintaining referral relationships to obtain a consistent lead stream of potential clients. We have a number of mature relationships for which you will assume leadership but the expectation is that the selected candidate drives net new growth to the agency.
Compensation includes: Unlimited Bonus potential, Health Insurance, 401K, and Automobile for work purposes.
Primary Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Identify and prioritize local influence centers (hospitals, rehabs, assisted living, independent living, geriatric care managers, geriatric medical or other health providers) to determine lead sources
- Develop and manage new lead sources
- Conduct meetings with persons responsible for or in a position to refer clients, this includes private, public and non-profit organizations
- Arrange and conduct presentations of Senior Helpers services at staff meetings in hospitals, nursing homes, doctor's offices and private companies.
- Attend trade shows, conferences, networking events representing Senior Helpers services. Network with others in the industry to develop additional lead sources.
- Assist in coordinating various marketing methods including, direct mail, print ads, networking, and develop new methods of marketing
- Minimum of TWO-years experience in the Private Duty Home Care or Home Health (VNA) marketing experience developing and managing a sales strategy
- Preference for SW or Nursing background.
- Two years of related work experience required
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Base $60K-75K plus unlimited bonus potential. Health Insurance contribution, 401K match,