Inside Sales - closed 4/8/19
- Bisco - Sales
- Schaumburg, IL, USA
- Full Time
Schaumburg , IL 60193
Inside Sales Professional
Bisco, Inc. is seeking an ambitious Sales Professional to join our thriving organization. We are an internationally recognized manufacturer of medical devices for the dental industry, specializing in the advancement and research of adhesive and composite technology. Our Sales Representatives play an important part in helping us grow, and we are seeking candidates for an Inside Sales position.
The Sales Representative is responsible for selling to our new and current customers. This is an exciting role for someone who enjoys teaching, as our Sales team often works directly with our customers. The position reports to the National Sales Manager.
The right candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, superb interpersonal abilities, and will be a quick learner. This is an excellent opportunity to grow your sales career at an established industry leader in a stable industry.
To the right Sales Representative, we offer:
- Competitive base of $38,000 - $42,000 commensurate with experience, plus uncapped commissions and bonuses. First year on-target total compensation of $50,000 - $70,000
- Medical, dental, life, vision, and short-term and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) with profit sharing
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Overtime available
- Opportunity for career growth
Since 1981, Bisco has provided innovative medical and dental products to dental customers around the world. Our primary focus is adhesive and composite technology. Located northwest of Chicago in Schaumburg, our advanced research facility includes on-site, ISO 13485 certified manufacturing. Our privately-owned organization provides the opportunity for a close-knit environment that encourages inter-departmental collaboration. For more about us, please visit our website at www.bisco.com.
Duties and Responsibilities for the Sales Representative:
- Contact potential new, existing and former customers
- Some local and overnight travel, dependent on experience
- Attend trade shows, as required, to meet customers in person, and provide "hands on" assistance
- Teach and train our customers on our products
- Actively maintain a working knowledge of our products and the industry
Requirements for the Sales Representative:
- B2B Sales experience preferred
- Experience in the dental industry is not required but is advantageous
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Ability to drive rental cars on occasion.
- Computer and technologically savvy
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally
Hours: 7:30 a.m. (8:30) – 4:00 p.m. (5:00), Monday-Friday
No agencies please.