Mechatronic Engineer / Hydraulic System
- - Atlantic Hydraulic Systems
- Shirley, NY, USA
- Full Time
Mechatronic engineer / Hydraulic SYSTEMS
If you'd like to design some of the coolest hydraulic systems in the country, you may be the engineer we are seeking!
This position is multidisciplinary as it combines hydraulic circuitry design, industrial control engineering, component research and mechanical aptitude. If you possess these fundamentals keep reading...
Some of the innovative projects you may work on are Sub-Sea Systems for Navy Seals, Submarine Hydraulic Systems, Wave Generating Machines for the US NAVY, Theatrical Lift Platforms on Broadway – just to name a few.
Having been in business for 36-year, Atlantic Hydraulic Systems has decades of experience delivering and installing large design/build hydraulic systems. The US NAVY, NASA, Army Corps of Engineers, General Dynamics and other like companies have entrusted us with aiding in their success on large scale hydraulic projects.
If chosen, you can expect to receive a salary commensurate with experience, great benefits and to be part of a dynamic, award winning and growing team of professionals.
- Willingness to learn and design hydraulic circuitry
- Speak competently with technical representatives of suppliers to obtain information
- Design and develop bill of materials for hydraulic systems
- An understanding of industrial machinery and component specifications
- AutoCAD 2D
- Microsoft Office
- Strong mechanical, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Share This Page