- - Teletrix
- Pittsburgh, PA, USA
- Full Time
Are you looking for a career change or ready to kick off a career in sales with a company who values each employee's input? Come learn with the best on being an outstanding Sales Representative with Teletrix.
Teletrix is looking for an energetic Sales Representative to join our dynamic, growing organization. Our ideal candidate is eager to learn and grow into a top selling Sales Representative through our mentoring program while assisting our existing sales team with a variety of duties. Industry experience not necessary, we are willing to train the right candidate.
Teletrix is the industry leader, raising the bar for Radiation Protection and Emergency Preparedness training throughout the world. Our innovative, realistic simulators are the standard throughout a variety of nuclear industries, such as commercial nuclear power plants, Department of Energy sites, US military, first-responders, and Homeland Security.
- Aggressive compensation package, base salary plus incentives
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Opportunity to complete Sandler Training, company paid
- Wear jeans and sneakers to work on the days you are not meeting with clients or at a Tradeshow
- Growth opportunity and mentoring from upper management
- Fun, casual atmosphere with a family like, team-based mentality
Teletrix prides themselves on being in business since 1988 delivering excellence to our clients by not only supplying reliable training instruments, but also by supporting industry professionals with customer service above and beyond expectations. Our mission is to improve radiation training programs and other hazardous material training programs by providing realistic scenarios, free from the dangers inherent to those types of training, to better prepare those individuals that protect others. We pride ourselves on creating a casual yet dynamic atmosphere where we value every one of our employees and their ideas. Personal and professional growth is key to all our employee's success through mentoring opportunities with upper management.
- Prospecting for new clients from Tradeshow connections and other networking opportunities, with immediate access to decision makers
- Complete Sandler Sales Training
- Managing existing accounts
- Update CRM daily
- Assist in management of social media
- Contribute to creation and execution of marketing campaigns
- Maintain accurate product database
- Monitor and manage sales leads and associated tracking data
- Coordinate, implement and track email and sales campaigns
- Assist with invoicing and AR collections
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Aggressive prospecting skills
- Eagerness and ability to learn about the nuclear industry
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Work well with others in a team environment
- Travel limited to Trade Shows and On Site Demonstrations, approximately 20% or less travel