Manager of Loan Administration
- - PPL Group
- Northbrook, IL, USA
- Full Time
Big Shoulders Capital is looking for an ambitious Manager of Loan Administration to join our fast-paced, entrepreneurial, growth-oriented transactional company. The ideal candidate has the drive, knowledge and go getter attitude to play a key role in our execution of deals around financial distress. We use many different methods to help our clients which include asset sales, financing, and investing in equity positions of operating companies.
The Lending Business Manager will generate business and lead opportunities for new lending prospects. Evaluate, authorize, and recommend approval of loans and utilize and leverage the existing deal pipeline. Advise borrowers (clients) on financial status and lead work-outs when necessary.
- Build, manage, and drive our financing business; generate, chase, structure, underwrite, and close new lending prospects.
- Identifies potential lending investments and prepares all related analytics to present recommendations to Underwriting Manager and Leadership for purchasing or selling consideration.
- Oversees the negotiations surrounding loans.
- Focuses on long-term strategy of how to make the lending business more profitable.
- Analyze clients' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan clients' credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
- Meet with clients to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process. Explain the different types of loan options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
- Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete, accurate, and represent the loan terms that were proposed and accepted by Clients. In addition, they must be structured according to policy.
- Must provide analytics needed to present potential loans to Underwriting and Leadership.
- Oversee existing and on-going loan portfolio.
- Lead work-outs on loans when necessary and appropriate.
- Work with Underwriting group on loan portfolio.
- Proven business development track record evidenced by having significantly grown a book of business (outstanding loans).
- Significant experience in underwriting and managing asset-based loans as well as working out non-performing loans.
- A minimum of 8 years' experience working in the Commercial Lending Business
- Bachelor's Degree (MBA preferred)
- Excellent Presentation and Communication Skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- Team player who wants to continue to learn by sharing best practices and brainstorming
- Aggressive compensation package
- Medical benefits
- Fun environment with a focus on teamwork
- Professional atmosphere with growth opportunities
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Share This Page