Floorplan Xpress - Field Representative/Field Associate - Auto Finance Service Industry – Entry Level (Seattle)
- - Floorplan Xpress
- Seattle, WA, USA
- Full Time
Field Representative/Field Associate - Auto Finance Service Industry – Entry Level
Floorplan Xpress, a national leader in the automotive commercial finance industry, is seeking a Field Representative to join our thriving organization. We provide inventory financing for independently owned car dealerships across the country. The Field Representative will assist the General Manager in duties such as: inventory field auditing, customer relations, sales, and collections. The right candidate will have experience in the automotive finance industry. This is an excellent opportunity to learn the automotive finance industry; recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
The ideal Field Representative will have a clean driving record, ability to work in all weather conditions, and have a working knowledge of car parts and their costs. We are a rapidly growing company and we look forward to adding ambitious and assertive individuals to our team.
For Field Representative positions, we offer:
- Competitive salary and Paid Time Off
- Monthly bonus based on branch success
- Major medical & access to other health benefits
- Phone and tablet provided
- Company car
- Paid Holidays
- Monday through Friday schedule
With 23 branches nationwide, Floorplan Xpress is a leader in providing floor planning for independent automotive dealers from coast to coast. In operation since 1974, our independently owned organization takes pride in adhering to our five core values: Connection, Drive, Integrity, Proactive, & Fortitude. For more about us, please see our website at www.fpxus.com.
Job duties for Field Representative include:
- Provide assistance to Dealer customers by performing various customer service duties in the branch office and in the field.
- Performs physical inspections on Dealer customers' lots of individual vehicles
- Evaluate Dealers' vehicles and assign ratings and value.
- Call Dealer customers to collect payments, seek additional loan opportunities, set up appointments, research location of assets, and other calls as required.
- Assists General Manager and other branch team members by calling potential Dealer customers to generate leads, establish appointments, fill out loan applications, gather required documents for loans, processing required documents for loans, and other necessary functions related to the sales process.
- Assists General Manager and other branch team members in repossession and collections efforts including, but not limited to, physically repossessing vehicles, completing condition reports, cleaning and repairing vehicles, and assisting in the sale of the vehicles.
- Assists in Title process including delivery of Titles, receiving and verifying inbound Titles, perfecting liens on titles, ordering repo titles, filing and auditing of titles, and other elements of title management as required.
- Develop strong relationships with current Dealer customers, Auctions, other financial institutions, and other industry connections.
- Must maintain a working knowledge of company policies, basic title laws, and procedures.
- Performs other duties and special functions as delegated or requested by the General Manager, Regional Manager, Vice President, or CEO.
Qualifications for Field Representative:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, Associate / Bachelor's degree preferred (or working to complete) or equivalent experience in the automotive finance industry or consumer/commercial lending industry.
- Drive for long periods of time; maintain a clean driving record.
- Ability to work in all weather conditions for extended periods of time.
- Working knowledge of car parts and their costs is desired.
- Experience in Motor Vehicle Title processing is desired.
- Bi-Lingual is beneficial.
- Self-motivated and strong drive to succeed.
- Ability to multi-task and highly organized.
- Team orientated and ability to problem solve.
- Strong decision-making skills.
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Share This Page