Candid Worldwide - Human Resource & Payroll Specialist
- - Candid Worldwide
- Farmingdale, NY, USA
- Full Time
Human Resource & Payroll Specialist
Farmingdale, New York
Candid Worldwide seeks a knowledgeable and seasoned Human Resource & Payroll Specialist to join our growing family-oriented team.
Are you ready to take your Human Resource expertise to the next level? Then this position might be right for you.
As Human Resource & Payroll Specialist, you will have the ability to build Candid Worldwide's Human Resource department from scratch, implementing solid policies and procedures. The ideal candidate has a diverse background in employee relations, payroll processing, onboarding and employee benefits. This is an excellent opportunity for you to grow your grow your career exponentially with the support of our people focused leadership.
- Competitive Salary based on Experience
- Excellent Health insurance, dental, Aflac, HRA
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Flexible hours
Established in 1956, Candid Worldwide, is an innovative all-inclusive solutions provider bringing print excellence to every market. Our corporate headquarters in located in Farmingdale, New York with two full service facilities based in Farmingdale, New York and Las Vegas, Nevada. With our team of dedicated trade professionals, we continue to build upon our 60+ years of successful print innovation by creating a people focused close knit organization.
- Address concerns, complaints and manage disciplinary procedures and actions
- Develop, maintain and implement personnel policies and procedures
- Interpret, implement and explain human resource policies, procedures, laws, standards and regulations
- Ensure EEOC requirements are met and reported
- Ensure a positive work environment
- Process payroll
- Administration of benefits, 401k, workers compensation, unemployment and medical insurance
- Ensure proper onboarding of new employees and maintain employee files
- 4+ years of Human Resource experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent rapport with all levels of employees
- Experience with a web-based payroll system, knowledge of Paychex Flex is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, fluency in Spanish a plus
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Share This Page