Attorney - Per Diem
- - Feldman Kramer and Monaco
- Hauppage, NY, USA
- Full Time
Attorney – Per Diem
If you have the desire to work at a prestigious law firm helping mainstream American people such as teachers and union employees with legal needs, then this position might be right for you.
Feldman Kramer & Monaco is seeking a dedicated Attorney – Per Diem to draft legal documents such as wills, trusts, deeds, estate documents and contracts for our clients. The ideal candidate excels in a fast-paced environment, is detail-oriented, and is looking for a flexible schedule of a minimum 25 hours per week.
- Generous compensation package based on experience
- Professional atmosphere with excellent comradery amongst colleagues
- Prepares and drafts legal documents, such as wills, trusts, deeds, estate documents and contracts.
- Performs administrative and management functions related to the practice of law.
- Juris Doctor Degree plus NY state bar admission
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as a practicing attorney
- Detailed knowledge of Wills & Estate Laws
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, logical reasoning and research skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong customer service and personal service orientation
- Ability to ask pertinent questions, actively listen to answers and synthesize information in order to formulate advice based on sound judgement and strong knowledge of the law and legal precedence
- Ability to keep client and firm matters confidential
This is an opportunity to grow with and become part of a rapidly expanding law firm. For the past 35 years Feldman, Kramer & Monaco, P.C. Law has been committed to satisfying the needs of our clients. We believe in using all our legal expertise and creativity to solve our client's legal problems. With a knowledgeable and confident legal team, we solve our client's legal problems using a powerful mix of insight, business acumen, and legal talent to guide our clients.