Heritage Strategies, LLC - Executive Assistant
- - Heritage Strategies, LLC
- Long Island, NY, USA
- Full Time
Long Island, NY 11797
Do you like managing the life of a busy Partner? Think you are a person with great common sense? Can anticipate what the Partner needs are before they have even thought of it? Love working for someone who is under extreme pressure and is a stickler for details? Always willing to strive for perfection? Welcome constructive criticism to become the best you can be? Do you love the game of helping demanding clients and a boss while not being intimidated by them?
If so, Heritage Strategies LLC, a Prestigious Nassau County based estate planning family office, is interested in you. You will be an integral part in the management of prospective and current clients who represent the top 2% of the wealthiest families in the U.S.
Compensation will be based on resume.
- Regularly representing the Partner and delegating to the team
- Maintain an extremely active calendar which includes travel and an abundance of meetings and conference calls
- Ability to work closely with other internal Executive Assistants to help oversee day-to-day functions, schedule meetings and keep all Partners on track
- Supervise entry level support staff
- Organize and attend company meetings
- Act as the first point of contact from people inside and outside of the organization
- Critical thinker who is able to switch and handle priorities with no direction from management
- Complete follow ups with clients on a professional level
- Develop systems and methods to improve office efficiency and organization
- Maintain a highly organized system to manage all correspondence, including telephone, email, letters, faxes
- Prepare and gather materials needed for all of the Partner's meetings
- Organize and manage personal activities I.e. Boards, Charities, Social Events, etc.
- Able to answer Partner's call at any time I.e. after hours/weekends when needed
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and prioritize daily workflow
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills are essential
- High attention to details.
- Ability to anticipate the needs of the Partner, clients, and prospects
- Ability to perform under pressure and high paced work environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent listener who can articulate situations/scenarios briefly and to the point
- Strong work ethic
- Problem Solver
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Positive "Can-Do, Will-Do" Attitude
- Ability to be proactive, take personal initiative and use common sense
- Excellent computer skills, such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Has knowledge and is able to navigate through a CRM program
If you are looking to excel in a high performance, customer oriented position for great compensation and benefits we would love have you as part of our team.