Bisco - Sales Representative
- Bisco - Sales
- Schaumburg, IL, USA
- Full Time
Chicago / NW Suburbs
We are seeking two Sales Professionals: one for Inside Sales and one for Outside Sales.
Bisco, Inc. is seeking ambitious Sales Professionals to join our thriving organization. We are an internationally recognized manufacturer of medical devices for the dental industry, specializing in the advancement and research of adhesive and composite technology. Our Sales Representatives play an important part in helping us grow.
The Sales Representative is responsible for selling to our new and current customers. These are exciting roles for candidates who enjoy teaching, as our Sales team often works directly with our customers.
The right candidates will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, superb interpersonal abilities, and will be quick learners. These are excellent opportunities to grow your sales career at an established industry leader in a stable industry.
To the right Sales Representative, we offer:
- Competitive base salary, plus uncapped commissions and bonuses. First year on-target total compensation of $50,000 - $70,000.
- Medical, dental, life, vision, and short-term and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with profit sharing
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO).
Since 1981, Bisco has provided innovative medical and dental products to dental customers around the world. Our primary focus is adhesive and composite technology. Located northwest of Chicago in Schaumburg, our advanced research facility includes on-site, ISO 13485 certified manufacturing. Our privately-owned organization provides the opportunity for a close-knit environment that encourages inter-departmental collaboration. For more about us, please visit our website at www.bisco.com.
Duties and Responsibilities for the Sales Representative:
- Contact potential new, existing and former customers
- Some overnight travel
- Attend trade shows, as required, to meet customers in person, and provide "hands on" assistance
- Teach and train our customers on our products
- Actively maintain a working knowledge of our products and the industry
Requirements for the Sales Representative:
- B2B Sales experience preferred (2+ years outside sales required for Outside position)
- Experience in the dental industry is not required but is advantageous
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Ability to utilize own vehicle in Chicagoland area (Outside Sales) and ability to drive rental vehicle on occasion (Inside Sales)
- Computer and technologically proficient
- Light lifting occasionally (up to 50 pounds)
- Outside Sales 40+ per week, Monday-Friday (evenings and weekends as needed to attend lectures and trade shows).
- Inside Sales 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Mon-Thurs, and 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Fri.
No agencies please.