PPL Group - Director of Business Development
- - PPL Group
- Northbrook, IL, USA
- Full Time
Director of Business Development
PPL Group LLC is looking for an entrepreneurial Director of Business Development to join our fast-paced, entrepreneurial, growth-oriented transactional company. The ideal candidate has the drive, knowledge and go getter attitude to chase and crack open opportunities for us to execute deals around financial distress. We utilize three methods to help our clients: auctions, financing, and buying operating companies.
As Director of Business Development, you will have the opportunity to experience all sides of our business, pursue initiatives and experiments of your own design, create a niche, learn how to auctioneer or do something we haven't thought of yet - we are entrepreneurs and we want you to be one too.
- Aggressive compensation package
- Medical benefits
- Fun atmosphere with great comradery
- Professional atmosphere with growth opportunities
- Find, structure, and close auction and loan transactions, build referral relationships, and act as advisor and closer for leads with junior salespeople.
- Develop, structure, implement, and execute transactions
- Pursue leads, create opportunities and go for the win to close the deal
- Develop relationships with industry professionals and partners
- Work with and advise junior salespeople on how to chase and develop opportunities that you will act as "closer"
- Represent PPL from initiation through closing of the transaction
- Financial background experience desired or experience in a similar role in the world of finance, accounting, turnaround, private equity, banking, law, or general "deal-making" position
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentations to top executives
- Ability to converse with executive level decision-makers to determine their goals
- Success in a similar role in the world of finance, turnaround, private equity, banking, law, or general "deal-making" position
PPL Group, LLC is one of the premier companies in the US that develops unique liquidity solutions for financially distressed companies that have commercial and industrial assets, or healthy companies with surplus equipment. We cultivate a culture that is entrepreneurial, creative, relationship-building and team oriented. If you love a challenge, change, and push yourself to grow, we would love to have you work with us.