PPL Group - Sales Development Associate
- - PPL Group
- Northbrook, IL, USA
- Full Time
Sales Development Associate
PPL Group LLC is looking for ambitious Sales Development Associates to join our fast-paced, entrepreneurial, growth-oriented transactional company. The ideal candidate has the drive, knowledge and go getter attitude to chase and crack open opportunities for us to execute deals around financial distress. We utilize three methods to help our clients: auctions, financing, and buying operating companies.
As Sales Development Associate, you will have the opportunity to experience all sides of our business, pursue initiatives and experiments of your own design, create a niche, learn how to auctioneer, or do something we haven't thought of yet - we are entrepreneurs and we want you to be one too.
- Aggressive compensation package
- Medical benefits
- Fun atmosphere with great camaraderie, and significant growth opportunities
- Cultivate pre-qualified leads from the team by following up, understanding and developing the opportunity, and working with our deal team to structure and close the deal
- Build relationships with the professionals you meet to create your own referral sources
- Manage your pipeline of leads
- Be able to sniff out opportunity, and sell liquidations, loans, and private equity
- Ability to converse with executive level decision-makers to determine their goals
- Success in consultative sales, complex sales, or something comparable
- Financial background experience desired or experience in a similar role in the world of finance, turnaround, private equity, banking, law, or general "deal-making" position
PPL Group, LLC is one of the premier companies in the US that develops unique liquidity solutions for financially distressed companies that have commercial and industrial assets, or healthy companies with surplus equipment. We cultivate a culture that is entrepreneurial, creative, relationship-building and team oriented. If you love challenge, change and you push yourself to grow, we would love to have you work with us.