Jackson Services, Inc. - Sales Representative
- - Jackson Services, Inc.
- Omaha, NE, USA
- Full Time
Omaha, NE 68138
We are looking for an aggressive Sales Representative to hunt new business in specific territories for our 93-year-old company. At Jackson Service (www.Jackson-services.com) we rely on our Sales Representatives to drive our growth in the textile rental industry, so we're looking for a true hunter who isn't afraid to make the calls and the face-to-face visits necessary to close new business. If you are self-motivated, with a background of proven success in cold calling and new business generation apply at the bottom of this page.
To the qualified candidate we offer:
- A base + commission structure, with a target earnings of $60,000+
- Health Insurance, disability and life insurance, and long-term care insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401k with match: 100% up to 6%
- Excellent sales training and support
- Car allowance
- Laptop and cell phone with database management software
Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, the Sales Representative will have complete responsibility for driving sales in his or her local territory. With on office day per week and the rest in the field, the Sales Representative will work autonomously and have the freedom to succeed.
Jackson Services is a Nebraska-based and family-owned industrial launderer that has provided Eastern Nebraska with superior quality uniform, linens and mat services since 1924. Jackson Services is a premier supplier of uniform rental programs for any industry as well as linen management programs for the hospitality and restaurant industry. Currently headed by the 3rd and 4th generation of family ownership, Jackson Services is proud of their long history of guaranteed quality and service. WE are steeped in tradition, yet we are on the cutting edge of our industry. WE offer a supportive environment that is progressive and aggressively growing.
Authorities and Responsibilities
The Sales Representative will be responsible for 100% of the business in their territory. This will include:
- Schedule and complete weekly cold calls, tele-prospecting, and other prospecting activities
- Work your assigned geographic territory on a daily basis
- Achieve annual sales targets and average weekly revenue quotas on a consistent basis
- Enter sales tracking data daily to optimize your sales results
- Analyze prospective customers' needs and meet those needs via proposals, negotiations and business contracts
- Show continual professional development in industry, sales ability and time management
The right candidate for this job will have a background with demonstrates:
- Proven success cold-calling and selling B2B services preferred, but general/retail sales experience acceptable
- Highly procedural, with strong communication skills
- Outgoing, engaging, sales-motivated personality
- Willingness and ability to travel daily within your local territory
- Any experience in industrial marking is a plus
- Proficiency with MS Office and internet/email
- Self-motivation and excellent time management