- - Atlantic Coast Veterinary Specialist
- New York City, NY, USA
- Full Time
Are you looking for a rewarding career in ultrasound which will allow you to utilize your entrepreneurial drive and technical skills to help diagnose and treat sick pets?
Ultravet Mobile is the leading provider of veterinary mobile ultrasound in the northeast. We are looking for a registered Sonographer on Long Island, to travel daily within the five boroughs, as well as Long Island, performing diagnostic ultrasounds (abdominal ultrasound and echocardiogram) in various local veterinary offices.
Career Highlights: Ultravet Mobile is committed to offering an atmosphere dedicated to health, wellness and benefits.
- Competitive annual pay
- Bonus opportunities
- Medical, dental and vision insurance coverage
- Paid time off
- CE allowance
- Life & Disability insurance
- Graduated from a diagnostic medical sonographer or ultrasound sonographer program from an accredited college or formal training program, ARDMS certified
- Veterinary experience desired
- Must have car and be willing to travel daily
- Willingness to build and expand the business in local area
- Flexibility with schedule
- Willingness to supervise others
- Willingness to travel for initial training program
Our vision is to consistently expand our techniques, technologies and each specialist's skills to ensure we serve both our patients and our referral sources to the best of our ability. If you share our vision, we hope you will consider joining our team.