Board Certified Veterinary Oncologist
- - Atlantic Coast Veterinary Specialist
- Bohemia, NY, USA
- Full Time
Board Certified Oncologist
Our well established, multi-specialty and emergency veterinary practice with a great and loyal referring vet network, located on Long Island, is seeking an experienced Board Certified Oncologist to join our strong specialty team. If you are eager to expand your skills, be at the forefront of the latest techniques and participate in choosing state-of the-art technology to allow you to treat our patients, please apply.
- A great signing bonus
- An opportunity to make an above average salary with a 25% share of revenue generated
- Superior Benefit package including Medical, Dental, Legal, LTD, STD, Life and Vision and 401(k)
Your Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with our highly trained paraprofessional team to ensure the delivery of the best and exceptional client service
- Establish a good rapport with referring veterinarians
- Participate in Continuing Education for our local veterinary community
- Discuss your cases with referring vets as needed
Our vision is to consistently expand our techniques, technologies and each specialist's skills to ensure we serve both our patients and our referral sources to the best of our ability. If you share our vision, we hope you will consider joining our team.