Computer System Innovations - Marketing Analyst
- - Computer System Innovations, Inc.
- Wheaton, IL, USA
- Full Time
Computer System Innovations is looking for a Marketing Analyst to tell our compelling story throughout the buyer's journey to find, engage and qualify prospects for our solutions. Then you'll continue telling our story throughout the customer's journey to help increase retention and cross-sell results. You'll be a key member of our revenue operations group, working together to focus our message on CSI's journey to help organizations fully leverage iMIS to achieve their goals.
We want to help even more clients, so we seek the right person to find organizations we can help, tell them our story, and convert them into marketing qualified leads. Are you ready to shine? Are you chomping at the bit to flex your marketing muscles across ALL areas of the marketing discipline – not just one or two? Are you committed to a measured marketing methodology because you've seen it help your organization grow? Can you align our marketing assets with one voice, targeted at one goal of helping more organizations achieve their goals? Have you been successful in a small company and thrived in that kind of fast-paced, keep you on your toes kind of environment?
To the qualified Sales & Marketing Manager, we offer
- Work Life Balance: Flexible hours, casual dress, we embrace remote arrangements where applicable, unlimited sick days.
- Financial: Competitive pay, 401k, profit sharing, paid holidays & vacation, professional development.
- Insurance: Health, Dental, Vision, Long-term & Short-term disability.
- Equipment: Multiple monitors, meeting rooms with big screens, standing desks available.
- Fun work environment: great coffee, stocked kitchen, loads of snacks, the occasional BBQ, company outings, anniversary and birthday celebrations, and the best holiday party ever. We're like family here. We do our part to help you do yours.
Computer System Innovations (CSI) is a specialty consulting firm, based in Wheaton, IL. At CSI, we work with not-for-profit organizations in both the association and chapter-based verticals. We pride ourselves on delivering sustainable solutions and great customer experiences through consulting projects, support services, and proprietary add-on software. Our core focus revolves around iMIS, the #1 rated Membership Software product for larger not-for-profits. Everyone is empowered to make a difference. We require a team-first attitude, so we leave our egos, titles and "that's not my job" comments at the door. And we have fun and win awards while doing it.
How you'll make an impact
- Identify, connect and nurture prospects for CSI's Services and Software products – fill our revenue funnels and help them convert.
- Give us one voice, ensuring all messaging is consistent through our website, marketing campaigns, social media, events, white papers, case studies, webinars, videos, product collateral, promotions.
- Own our marketing roadmap and calendars.
- Partner with Sales, Customer Success and Support to refine messages, produce compelling assets, and drive results.
- Assist VP of Operations in transforming our marketing methodology.
- Continuously improve through feedback and coaching.
- Be a self-starter, help others, pitch in, contribute.
What you bring to the table
- Demonstrated success mapping marketing strategies and tactics to the buyer and customer journeys.
- Expertise with CRM and marketing automation practices with demonstrated prowess to leverage them to improve effectiveness.
- Demonstrated ability to meet goals with consistently high motivation to exceed them.
- You must be a self-starter with a bias toward action – there's lots to do, so set the pace for our marketing initiatives.
- Software, technology or consulting marketing experience is a plus...an A+ if in a SaaS environment.
- It's a big plus if you've worked for, or marketed to, the not-for-profit verticals that we serve.
- Knowledge of MS Office, ConnectWise, iMIS, Kentico are each a nice plus.
- A genuine interest and passion for learning and using technology, so that passion is visible to everyone.
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Share This Page