Bauderer Packaging - Administrative Assistant
- - Bauderer Packaging
- Addison, IL, USA
- Full Time
The Accounting Administrative Assistant is responsible for assisting in the maintenance and execution of various administrative duties within the office. This position will also perform light accounting functions in the areas of billing, payroll, and accounts payable.
- General office duties including answering phones and taking messages, greeting guests, maintaining/ordering office supplies, distributing mail, and other light administrative duties.
- Organize and maintain files.
- Entry of customer sales orders into the accounting system.
- Generating and submitting customer invoices.
- Verification and submission of weekly payroll time records to staffing agencies.
- Assist in coding and data entry of accounts payable invoices and preparing weekly check runs.
- Completion of vendor credit applications.
- Print / scan materials for meetings.
- May assist in obtaining customer information such as: PO#'s, tax-exempt forms, insurance certificates, W-9 forms, etc.
- Other data entry and project work as assigned.
- Associates Degree in Business required.
- Minimum 1-3 years of work experience in a General Office or Accounting Department.
- Ability to read, understand and interpret instructions, policies, and procedures.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and ability to organize and perform work efficiently.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Strong math skills.
- Knowledge of computers – Microsoft Excel, Office, and email.
- Willingness to learn and work in a small office environment.