Jackson Services Inc. - Route Services Representative - Omaha, NE
- - Jackson Services, Inc.
- Omaha, NE, USA
- Full Time
Route Services Representative
Omaha, NE 68138
Jackson Services is (www.jackson-services.com) seeking a Route Service Representative to service existing and future accounts, maintain strong relationships, and introduce our customers to additional products and services.
As a Route Services Representative, you will service your territory in a company-owned truck. You will lift, carry and walk clean products into, and soiled products out of customer accounts. Our ideal candidate enjoys working independently and is customer focused. We rely on our Route Service Representatives to help us grow and keep loyal, long-term, profitable customers.
To the qualified candidate we offer:
- A base + bonus, with on target earnings of $40,000 plus
- Health Insurance, disability & life insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401k with match: 100% up to 6%
- Advancement opportunity
- Extensive training program
Reporting to the Route Service Manager, the Route Service Representative is an integral part of our business operations. The Representative for maintaining the excellent customer service, quality and professionalism that keeps us as a leader in our industry.
Jackson Services is a Nebraska-based and family-owned industrial launderer that has provided Eastern Nebraska with superior quality uniform, linens, and mat services since 1924. Jackson Services is a premier supplier of uniform rental programs for an industry as well as linen management programs for the hospitality and restaurant industry. Currently headed by the 3rd and 4th generation of family ownership, Jackson Services is proud of their long history of guaranteed quality and service. We are steeped in tradition, yet we are on the leading edge of our industry. We offer a supportive environment that is progressive and aggressively growing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver superior customer service
- Exchange clean products for soiled products
- Manage inventory control
- Help achieve annual sales targets and average weekly revenue quotas on a consistent basis
- Drive courteously and safely at all times
- Become thoroughly Knowledgeable of Jackson Services products
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- Excellent driving record
- Ability to engage in physically demanding activities
- Personable demeanor
- Computer literature
- High-school diploma
- Pass a Drug Screen
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Share This Page