Customer Service Representative- Law Firm
- - Feldman Kramer and Monaco
- Hauppauge, NY, USA
- Full Time
If you want to work at a prestigious law firm helping mainstream American people like teachers and union employees with their legal needs, read on. You would be working in a fast paced, customer service and attorney team, taking calls, listening to and documenting our client's issues and directing them to an attorney who can help them. If you like customer service and like to help people but don't want to listen to people angry about the company you work for, we might be the right fit for you.
Our customer service representative will act as a liaison, provide services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customers might face with accuracy and efficiency. for the right candidate we offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits.
- Within the customer service team, manage incoming calls
- Identify and assess customer's legal issue is and document in our proprietary software
- Work with attorneys to help ensure customer communication satisfaction.
- Go the extra mile to engage customers and build a telephone relationship
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Superior computer skills including Microsoft office
- Bi -Lingual is a plus
- High school degree