Paralegal - Entry Level with Wills, Trusts, and Estates Experience
- - Feldman Kramer and Monaco
- Hauppauge, NY, USA
- Commensurate with Experience
- Full Time
- Generous Benefits package
If you want to work at a prestigious rapidly growing law firm helping mainstream American people like teachers and union employees with their legal needs, we are the firm for you.
You would be working in a fast paced, paralegal and attorney team to provide a great customer experience. We are looking for a self-motivated, organized and detail-oriented person to join our progressive, innovative, and growing elder law department of nine attorneys and a great team of paralegals. We hope to offer you, a competitve salary based upon your experience and excellent benefits.
- Preparation of Wills, Trusts, and Estates as directed under the supervision of an attorney.
- Documentation in our tracking software
- Manage attorney client communication
- Independently complete needed client work product
- 3-5 years of experience in Wills, Trusts, and Estates
- A basic familiarity with estate planning process, including wills, revocable and irrevocable trusts, powers of attorney, and living wills required.
- Excellent client service skills
- Must have strong written and verbal communications skills
- Superior computer skills including the ability to quickly learn new software
- Must be detail-oriented and organized with good analytical and problem-solving ability
- Ability to function independently and as a team player in a fast-paced environment
This is an opportunity to grow with and become part of a rapidly expanding law firm in an expanding field of practice. For the past 35 years Feldman, Kramer & Monaco, P.C. Law has been committed to satisfying the needs of our clients.