- - Heritage Strategies, LLC
- Woodbury, NY, USA
- Full Time
- Individual Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, 401K
Are you a top notch Executive Assistant, the best of the best? Do you like managing the life of the CEO? Do you love the game of helping demanding clients and a Type A boss and are not intimidated by them?
Think you are a person with great common sense? Like to be so organized that you can anticipate what the CEO needs before they have even thought of it? Love working for someone who is under extreme pressure and is a stickler for details? Always willing to strive for perfection? Welcome constructive criticism to become the best you can be?
If so, Heritiage Strategies LLC, a Prestigious Nassau County based estate planning family office is interested in you. You will be integral in the management of prospective and current clients representing the top 2% of the wealthiest families in the U.S. You will also be engaged in every aspect of the CEO's business, boards and personal life.
Compensation will be based on resume.
- Regularly representing the CEOand delegating to his team.
- Maintain extremely active calendar.
- Supervise entry level support staff
- Organize and attend company meetings and act as the eyes and the ears of the CEO
- Act as the CEO's first point of contact from people inside and outside of the organization
- Embrace the critical role you will play in the success of the company through your involvement in scheduling prospect meetings, golf outings and follow up accordingly
- Develop systems and methods to improve office efficiency and organization
- Maintain a dynamic schedule coordinating the travel of the CEO, prospects and clients.
- Maintain a highly organized system to manage all correspondence, including telephone, email, letters, faxes
- Prepare sales materials needed for the CEO's prospective client meetings
- Organize and manage CEO's personal activities I.e. Boards, Charities, etc.
- Able to answer CEO's call at anytime I.e. after hours/weekends if needed.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills essential
- High attention to details.
- Ability to anticipate the needs of the CEO, clients, and prospects
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Excellent communicator/listener who can articulate situations/scenarios briefly and to the point
- Strong writing skills
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to be proactive, take personal initiative and use common sense
- Excellent computer skills, such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
If you are looking to excel in a high performance, customer oriented position for great compensation and benefits we would love have you as part of our team.